Thursday, 21 June 2012

My Yellow Chappals




So this is an all time low. I'm sitting here thinking, I want to write a blogpost but I have absolutely no idea what I should write about.

In walks Ms. Ishani Banerjee to help me pick a topic. Her suggestions go something like this: Shoes, Colourful Socks, Smelly Feet, Pedicure, Why I hate a Pedicure! and well like any sane person I have her my best you-are-crazy-do-you-know-that-look and swung around my chair.

However after another hour of racking around my brain, I look down and suddenly notice my Yellow Puma Chappals! You see these particular pair is symbolic of a number of things:

1. These were the first pair of footwear I bought with my own hard-earned money.

2. The pair represents the time I stood up to mom since the chappals cost me 700 bucks and mum just could not understand how I (read anyone) could spend SEVEN HUNDRED BUCKS on a pair of CHAPPALS! no matter how many times I repeated they were Puma Chapplals!

3. They were a very pretty Yellow colour with purple straps that remind me of sunshine. Yes I'm a girl and stuff like that's important to me, deal with it!

4. Ok I'm out of reasons why they are so damn special, so just take my word for it ok - they just are!

And well having said all that I still can't believe I wrote close to a 250 word blogpost about My Yellow Chappals! wow I really must be good at this! :P

And that my friends is what a blogpost looks like when you're at a lack of a suitable topic to write about.




So I thought anyone who had the patience to read that deserved to see my famed Yellow Chappals! :P

9 comments:

  1. you obviously do stand tall in your sunshine slippers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I'd like to believe Miz Ghising ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My my! My mention in your coveted post. I am flattered. :)
    Also, Coldplay "Yellow" for you :*

    PS.- I like your spontaneous writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My my! My mention in your coveted post. I am flattered. :)
    Also, Coldplay "Yellow" for you :*

    PS.- I like your spontaneous writing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really Moms doesn't care... if its Puma or hand made by the CEO of Puma... If the chappals are costing 700 bucks... they are not worth it... :P for moms

    Btw Chappals are nice... I mean c'mon,they gave you a blog post :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good God ! you actually DID manage to write so much on this . Hats off !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Ms. Tandon the sad part is I ACTUALLY did! :P

      Delete
  7. Dii its me...riya...I read it again for the almost fiftieth time...I love this story. ..because I have seen all that live n em again laughing after remembering it...t

    ReplyDelete